Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Penny Puffs


Penny Puffs
Hey yall, I just wanna say thank you for 500 Followers so I wanted to make a hair close to my actual real hair LOL I hope you enjoy! I am so happy that each and every one of you follows me I am so thankful!! 😄💜
BGC
not hat compatible (but...

Penny Puffs
Hey yall, I wanted to make a hair close to my actual real hair LOL I hope you enjoy! I am so happy that each and every one of you follows me I am so thankful!! 😄💜
BGC
not hat compatible (but why would you cover up these puffs with a HAT LOL)
EA 18 Swatches
don’t re-upload/claim as your own

>DOWNLOAD< (SFS, NO ADFLY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carly Curls

Carly Curls Hey, Y'all I got several requests to make this hair from an edit I did in one of my  LOOKBOOKS . I hope you all like ...