Friday, December 14, 2018

Carly Curls

Carly Curls
Hey, Y'all I got several requests to make this hair from an edit I did in one of my lookbooks. I hope you all like it!!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’œ A very special shoutout to the talented and amazing @shespeakssimlish for letting me use the base from her Carli...

Carly Curls
Hey, Y'all I got several requests to make this hair from an edit I did in one of my LOOKBOOKS. I hope you all like it!!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’œ A very special shoutout to the talented and amazing @SHESPEAKSSIMLISH for letting me use the base from her CARLI HAIR
BGC
  • not hat compatible
  • EA 18 Swatches
  • don’t re-upload/claim as your own

>DOWNLOAD< (SFS, NO ADFLY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carly Curls

Carly Curls Hey, Y'all I got several requests to make this hair from an edit I did in one of my  LOOKBOOKS . I hope you all like ...